Well, today was a horrible day. It started with having breakfast by myself. No one to talked to, No one to share tables with. I saw a couple of familiar faces in the fast food chain I was eating in but never bothered to even offer their free seat. So I started eating my food on my own. I got in time for first class. As a new semester has started, the introduction of oneself is always gonna be a part of it. So the introduction was over then came the second class. Then a 10-minute break to transfer to a different room. I passed by my "friends" along the hall. As I was thinking of a last ditch effort to give myself another chance of just forgiving them and forgetting about what happened yesterday, they gave me the look like I was some disgusting person. I guess I am officially out of the "GROUP". Meanwhile, Its gonna be my birthday tomorrow and as much as I want to be optimistic about it, my surrounding just won't let it be. This Birthday will surely suck.
Love always,
Shaun.
No comments:
Post a Comment