Today was the first day of my third term as a college student. I became stoked from the day before expecting that my first day will be a blast to a point that I never got to sleep. But I was wrong. After arriving late to my first class because of transportation issues, seeing my terror professor again in elemstat, and after spending the day with no one, everything wasn't going as I expected it to be. My "friends" gave me a cold shoulder. A really cold one. Nobody from the group even tried to communicate with me. Well, except from the time we got in an elevator together and chin decided to break the silence by asking how I was. So I replied "its fine" but to be honest, it wasn't. Good thing I reached my destination right after I answered so it completely saved me from another awkward question which I barely wanted to answer. Everything that happened today was such a blur to me. I honestly don't even know what happened over the 2-week holiday vacation that led to this.
Love always,
Shaun.
Love always,
Shaun.
No comments:
Post a Comment